- Anyone who is struggling to find happiness, meaning and purpose in their life
- Those who know or suspect they are trapped in unhealthy, unproductive or even addictive patterns and desire to heal and free themselves
- People who have loved ones suffering from addictive patterns and wish to provide help, support and understanding
- Anyone who has had little to no success from the popular mainstream programmes
- Those who want to be in a programme that provides positive, life changing results
- Anyone who is tired of leading a dual life where they go to great lengths to hide the part of themselves from the world
- Those who are riddled with shame, guilt and judgment about who they are
- Anyone who is ready to live a life free from the guilt and weight they’ve been carrying about their addiction
- Anyone who is ready to live a full life without the need to hide any part of it
- Those who are ready to end years of unhappiness, emotional pain and shame and to find true happiness
- Anyone who wants to be in their true authentic self and unlock the real purpose for their life
- Anyone who desires to tap into their self-worth and the power to create abundance, success, prosperity, joy, love and happiness in their life
- Therapists and counselors will find great value in this programme, as it offers alternative perspectives and approaches that are highly successful and effective in working with clients suffering from addictions
You deserve to be healed, free and clean, which is most likely why you are reading this page…
Conjure an image for yourself of what it could be like to be in a state of “Living Clean”
What do you sense and see? How could it feel to ‘live clean’?
We are all born ‘clean’, to live free of any beliefs, patterns and behaviours that limit our naturalness. As life develops, we muddy our naturalness with detrimental habits and behaviours, misguidedly believing we will be loved, accepted and feel like we fit in.
But, there comes a moment when we realize that settling for this kind of life undermines our ability to ‘live clean’, in our natural authenticity. As Nelson Mandela said: “There is no passion to be found playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
We do not need to continue living in this unproductive, negative and limited way. It is not natural, nor does it do us any justice. The aim of this life-changing programme is to help you face, heal and move beyond the emotional pain keeping you from ‘living clean’ in your natural authenticity.
The Living Clean programme is a proven process, having successfully helped countless people to break free of unproductive patterns, behaviours and addictions. It is designed to get underneath the general dissatisfaction with life and the unfulfilled longing for “something better”, while creating a space for change to happen.
Unlike the more common approach designating dysfunctional patterns, behaviours and addictions as a disease, we believe in the power of the human spirit to heal and rise above adversity.
It is important to understand that no one has the power to heal you except for yourself.
We hold an attitude of empowerment as we listen, support and challenge you to face core issues. Although this is not an easy process, it is an effective approach to help you see what needs to be seen and do what needs to be done.
‘Living clean’ is taking the action to clean up whatever prevents you from being in your natural authenticity!
We guide you through what we call “peeling the onion”, a process of removing each dissatisfied, dysfunctional layer until you arrive at the heart of the matter, so you can begin healing from the inside out.
The benefits you will gain are equal to your willingness to be honest with yourself and your level of commitment to heal.
We cover a tremendous amount of content within a flexible outline during the course of this 11 day residential program. This is a general idea of some of what you can expect:
We begin by getting to know one another and setting personal intentions for the Living Clean programme
Regular practice of ’emptying the cup’ hones awareness and provides a clear focused intent to do what needs to be done for self
Applying the victories, insights and gains into your everyday life to continue the integration process
Debrief sessions to integrate the learning process and support deep shifts in awareness
〉 Stepping into the silence
Mindful meditation practices to clarify and re-set intent
Mindful movement exercises and tools for uniting body, mind and spirit with intention to support higher levels of awareness
〉 Teaching circles and tools for application
Days 2 -10 are filled with experiential learning, purification processes and tools equipping you to ‘live clean’. Some of the major themes we focus on:
- Identifying the victim
- Accessing will power
- Understanding addictive patterns of behaviour
- Basic core beliefs
- The spike of energy
- Proper use of energy
- Co-dependency vs. co-empowerment
- Identifying and satisfying your real needs
- Finding your naturalness
〉 Ceremonies and sweat lodges
You will have the privilege of participating in several ancient ceremonies including sweat lodges, an ancient ritual of cleansing and purification to support the healing process and facilitate letting go of unproductive patterns and behaviours.