This global lockdown has given each of us a chance to slow down and turn our attention inward to reflect on our lives. While exploring what causes us stress, dissatisfaction,
To choose to walk in beauty is the ultimate declaration of one’s independence. The dictionary defines beauty as a quality or combination of features pleasing to one or all of our senses.
I remember receiving a teaching many years ago proposing that 80% of what happens in life is a direct result of our choices, decisions and actions. The other 20% is
A healthy relationship is one of the most fulfilling and rewarding experiences two people can share. They don’t just magickally happen though, it takes a willing effort from both partners
Have you ever tried to sit and meditate only to find no matter how hard you worked at it, you just couldn’t silence your mind? Well you’re not alone, I
The Abundance Ceremony is an alchemical process designed to align us to the Law of Return. It is an excellent way to live in receptivity to the natural flow of
A relationship is a partnership capable of enhancing every aspect of your life, emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually and sexually. Each couple is different and there are no hard and fast
Communication is the activity of sharing thoughts, ideas and messages. We do this primarily through words, body language and facial expressions. Our message is sent through a specific frequency which